Work with me
Are you looking for someone to write for you, give you confidence to publish your own work, or train you on how to use storytelling in your business? I offer a range of fixed and bespoke services to meet your needs.
I can help you:
- Write articles regularly to help get your ideas in front of your audiences and establish your authority as an expert in your field.
- Edit material you have written so you can be confident it will resonate with your readers when you hit publish.
- Help you make use of your archive so your work can reach new audiences.
- Write your social media bio or About Me page. Talking about yourself is difficult. I’ll help you tell your story in an engaging way which is focused on what your audience wants to know.
- Learn how to use storytelling in your business through one of my workshops.
- Develop a strategy to raise your profile on social media and in the press.
Find out more about my services, including pricing. Please email me if you would like to know more about how I can help you firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you struggling to write something? Whether it’s your website copy, bio, blog posts, a company magazine, or anything else, I can help.
I focus on who will be reading your words and write for them to your brief. If you have words already but you’re not sure about publishing them, I can help with that too.
Find out more about writing and editing.
Have you got a question about how to communicate what you do effectively?
I can help you pinpoint who your audience is, advise you on ways to get press coverage, and answer questions about using stories in your business. I can also help you keep your writing on track.
Find out more about 1-1 consultancy.
Workshops coming up in Cambridge during autumn 2019. Book tickets by clicking on the images below.