Practical lessons you can use to tell your business stories
Do you want to learn the art of storytelling?
People keep talking about storytelling.
What is it?
How does it work?
What's it got to do with your business?
How can you apply it?
Stop storytelling being a secret. I’ll show you how to tell stories which catch your audience’s interest and help them see how what you do is relevant to them.
Get started with business storytelling
Would you like to learn how to tell stories about your business effectively? Do you want to create content which helps your customers to understand what you do and why it’s for them?
You will learn:
- Why you need to be telling stories.
- The psychology behind storytelling – why it grabs your customers’ attention.
- What sort of stories you can tell about your business.
- How to tell a good story.
- Different ways you can use stories in your business
Get your blog on
Are you new to blogging? Find out everything you need to get started with my Introduction to Blogging course.
You will learn:
- Where to write (there are several options)
- What to write
- How to set up your blog on your WordPress website
- How to drive traffic to your blog
- How your blog connects with your business’s products and services.
Storytelling with data
What stories are hidden in your numbers? Whether you tell stories and would like to know how to use data, or are familiar with data but not sure how to tell stories with it, this course is for you.
You will explore:
- What is storytelling?
- What is data?
- Stories for your potential customers
- Stories for entrepreneurial decision making
- Stories for investors
- Stories for your team
Storywriting for business is difficult and Rachel was able to break it down into a series of smaller steps that really made sense. I came away with useful info and advice, which I can put to good use in my job.