Content marketing answers and accountability
Do you want to know how to improve your content marketing strategy?
Would you like to ask an expert about how to get your message across?
I offer 1-1 consultancy over the phone or on Skype/Zoom to work through any questions you have around finding your stories, identifying your audience, press releases, and content ideas.
If you’re struggling to create content consistently and would like long-term support, then take a look at my accountability service. It’s designed to give you the motivation and confidence you need to publish your work regularly.
Get answers to your content marketing strategy questions
Book a 1-2-1 call with me and we’ll work through your questions together. When you book your call I will ask you what you want to talk about and then I’ll research the issue for you. We have a 60 minute call together and talk it through. I’ll then send you a run-down of our discussion with notes about any resources so you have everything to hand.
Calls usually take place on Wednesday or Thursday mornings.
Improve your content marketing with accountability and mentoring
Does creating content keep slipping down your task list?
You want to create your own material. You enjoy sharing your ideas. You have lots of specialist knowledge and experience to share.
But… you struggle to decide which ideas to pursue.
Life happens, other things take priority, and you find it difficult to put content out consistently.
You are not sure how SEO fits in with creating your content.
You don’t know how to make good use of your content.
I offer mentoring and accountability to help you create great content and deliver it consistently.
Here's how it works:
- We talk about who your audience is and what you want your blog to do.
- I give you expert guidance on what you need to create each month, no more trying to decide from a long list of ideas.
- We agree your deadlines. I’ll give you a gentle nudge at appropriate times to help you stay on track.
- I edit your content before it goes live. No worrying whether it is ‘good enough’.
- I’ll provide you with ready-written social media posts for the platform of your choice. All you have to do is upload them to your scheduler.
- I show you how to get your content in front of more people using social media.
Cost: £262 per month, based on creation of 4 articles.