Harness the power of storytelling for your business
When President Kennedy announced there would be a man on the moon by the end of the decade in 1961, it was impossible. NASA hadn’t any plans in place. JFK’s speech told a story about leadership, America’s place in the world, use of talent and resources. He created a new vision of the future. In 1969 Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed the Eagle on the moon.
A story put humans on the moon. Think what stories can do for your business.
How do you tell stories effectively?
That’s where I come in. I bring a journalist’s perspective to your organisation. I listen to you, get to know your stories, and who you want to tell them to. Then I write stories your target audience will relate to.
People work with me to:
- Free up their time. I write to your brief and deadline. If you don’t want people to know I’ve written something for you, that’s no problem.
- Feel confident in their writing. Press publish knowing your content has been reviewed by a professional.
- Create content which shows their expertise.
- Have a sounding board. Someone to listen to their ideas and help them develop them for their audience.
- Get accountability. Do you find writing keeps slipping down your task list? I’ll ensure you are regularly creating material for your audience.
Be confident in your writing, publish consistently and have more time for the things you enjoy doing in your business, while telling stories which resonate with your clients.
Successful businesses tell stories. Are you ready to tell yours?
Why do you need to tell stories?
We all remember stories. From Little Red Riding Hood to the Tortoise and the Hare. These are not just children’s tales. They’re a means of teaching abstract concepts.
Stories are powerful
Stories shape our view of the world. They bring us together and help us find our tribe, the people who truly get who we are.
Stories create connections
A good story will stay with us long after we have heard, seen or read it. Stories create touch points, making you memorable.
Stories about your business give your customers insight
People buy from people. Stories take your customers behind the scenes and let them get to know you and what your values are.
Business stories help you talk about your 'why'
What are your customers’ stories? How do they use your products or services? What impact do you have on people’s lives?